Story -

The Moon Knight

The Moon Knight

When the Moon Knight awoke the first thing that he remembered was that he served the Ancient Gods. He was their Avenger and The Angel of Death. He exacted justice for all heinous crimes, and no-one went unpunished that had transgressed in this regard. His sword was swift, and so was his justice. He held in his hands the scales of law against all mortal flesh that had transgressed in regard to murder and wanton violence. Darkness enveloped his inner being and yet he was dressed in a white shroud, as white as the moon when it is full, yet dark and cold to behold at the same time. He stood objective towards all mortals, although his act of justice was swift on all transgressors. Death came with him as ice is in the air in the cool winter breeze and dark frosted nights. He was wed to darkness and night as the moon is wed to the abyss. His glance was cold and just, as were his actions. His blade never faltered or failed in its task, and there was no mercy forthcoming for the minions of darkness. All workers of iniquity feared him and the terrible vengeance which he exacted. Now he had awoken in a new time and place and the game would begin once again. The Ancient Gods had raised his Spirit and the time of justice was at hand. Fear in the hearts of all wrongdoers and justice for those slain in vain!      
 

Like 1 Pin it 0
Log in or Become a Member to comment.

Comments

Support CosmoFunnel.com

Support CosmoFunnel.com

You can help support the upkeep of CosmoFunnel.com via PayPal.

Advertise on CosmoFunnel.com