Story -

Why Job was a better person than King Solomon

Why Job was a better person than King Solomon

For many years, I had a lot of respect and admiration for King Solomon. But I didn't know everything about Solomon. When I learned about his future years, my respect and admiration came to an end. A long long time ago, God permitted men to have multiple wives. Solomon decided to marry several foreign women but God objected. God asked Solomon not to marry these women because they didn't worship him. They worshipped Baal instead. Those foreign women worshipped a false God.

Those foreign wives convinced Solomon to stop worshipping the Almighty God, and to worship Baal instead. Solomon not only stabbed God in the back, he came back and twisted the knife. God gave Solomon everything and Solomon betrayed him. God gave him incredible wisdom, God made Solomon a king and gave him wealth. But in the end, those great things that God did meant nothing to Solomon. After being incredibly blessed by The Lord, Solomon betrayed him.

Job was a better person than Solomon. God allowed Satan to take everything from Job. Job lost his family, his property and even his health. But instead of cursing God's name, Job continued to praise God. Solomon had everything and betrayed God. Job had nothing and he praised God. Unlike Solomon, I have great respect and admiration for Job. God allowed Satan to take everything from Job to test him. When God saw that Job still praised him, God gave everything back to him and doubled his wealth. Job did what was right. Solomon did not.

Like 1 Pin it 0

Advertise on CosmoFunnel.com