Story -

Modification (Part 6)

Modification (Part 6)

There really was no justification into why Addison had the fallout with Tori, she had been so naïve not to see it coming. What kept their friendship had continued to distance itself. The train wreck that eventuated hounded their bond until there was nothing left to salvage. The common interests they once shared had just seemed to turn on them. Still, Addison sometimes missed Tori's cheeky laughter, her full on ways. Fashion had won over, it had somehow crept in and stolen Tori away. Addison had begun to feel second class for a long time, things just weren't the same. She had become an acquaintance, second to the lure of the magazines that held Tori's gaze. Conversation was limited to, in- between the pages. Tori had a good eye for style she knew every design by name, owned every fabric out there. Addison would stand for hours behind the closed doors of the change rooms, waiting for Tori to call out for every dress size possible. The fitting had to be perfect and her sleek figure would opt for nothing less. Addison tried not to show boredom, would try to keep up with the high demand of adjusting to Tori's interests. She had become stranded by her own insecurities. Not long after, Tori had managed to accommodate new friends so it was easy for Addison to just drift from the scene.

The time spent away from Tori hadn't at all been damaging, but still, life had Addison grounded. She was young at heart and still couldn't seem to move ahead, challenges were grounded. Looking back her late teens were all but Tori's world. Now in her mid twenties she was still plagued with an emptiness, a desire for something more. She still had hope that the night would bring something worth her while. Addison definitely wasn't the partying type. She'd rather go catch the latest movie, lay herself back in a theatre chair with a bucket of popcorn for company. She knew she needed change, she'd made the dare to show up and hadn't backed out. One thing was certain though, Tori was thrilled she'd come. Addison was going to make the most of the night even though it meant putting herself out there. She would try and blend in, even though her natural state was totally the opposite to the stylish atmosphere that swept her aside. Still it was bountiful, the vogue of perfection was still trying to plaque its essence on her. She stood guarded as Tori's friends welcomed her into their lare.

 

Like 0 Pin it 0
Log in or Become a Member to comment.
Support CosmoFunnel.com

Support CosmoFunnel.com

You can help support the upkeep of CosmoFunnel.com via PayPal.

Advertise on CosmoFunnel.com