Story -

What a Life we live in

What a Life we live in

Our very life is created in such a way that reality shapes us to become a better person for future. But there is always something that people apart is the our mind processes differentially keeping everyone on their own world. As our future lies in our choices over the past centuries, we have changed the course of history based on our decisions and secrecy from the government.
No matter how we advance to the future there will be always something that will keep us on the edge. The technologies will/might us to live longer but the problems will always remain in our world. The divide in society is same- the rich powerful control while the poor suffer everyday. There are good peoples who try to save other people but the few cannot change the world. The war, famine, economy and social media will remain constant.
Someday in the future we humans have to venture into the space for resources. Looking into the future now is just a mere dream, just thinking about the interstellar gets me goose bumps. Few who think they can change the face of human life depends on them.
We people have to unite to create a world for everyone to make happy place to live in. It is just crazy to write this in such a way that I know of and what I see around the world. 
"This are just my thoughts that I want to share".  
Unite As One 

Like 1 Pin it 0
Log in or Become a Member to comment.

Comments

author
L. Barto

Denied.

diversify .

identify 
as an 
individual. 

.barto.

Reply
Support CosmoFunnel.com

Support CosmoFunnel.com

You can help support the upkeep of CosmoFunnel.com via PayPal.

Advertise on CosmoFunnel.com